December 14th Monthly Meeting
Panel Discussion: Managing a Business Analysis Practice
This is a moderated panel discussion with business analysis practice leaders from local companies, including:
- Lonnie Fluck: Senior Resource Director at Project Consulting Group
- Aprajita Puri (CSM, CBAP): Platform & Requirements Manager, Consumer Channels, at U.S. Bank
- Connie Quarnstrom: Manager in the Legal Editorial Operations Department at Thomson Reuters and a member of the steering committee for a Business Analysis Community of Practice (now in its third year)
Questions and issues to be discussed will center around practices in hiring business analysts, how companies train and support their business analysts, where business analysts sit in the organization, how business analysts are utilized, and opportunities in managing and leading business analysis practice areas. There will be opportunities to ask questions and share your organizations' practices. Let's look for best practices and new ideas from our panel and from each other.
Meeting Location: Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, Bloomington, MN
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM: Enjoy appetizers and network with colleagues and sponsors
6:30 PM - 8 PM: Panel discussion followed by prize drawings
CLICK HERE to register for the December 14th meeting.
Enjoy the great food at this new location. If you would like, bring a new, unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots!
When you become a member of IIBA International, you are eligible for membership in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of IIBA. Membership in the chapter costs $25/year and expires in the same month that your membership in IIBA International expires.
By becoming a chapter member, you get all the benefits of IIBA International membership
PLUS the following benefits for the chapter:
- Register FREE for any Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter meeting
- Receive the lowest possible price on PDD, Study Group and Workshop events
- View a history of all event registration -- keep track of meetings attended for CDUs
- View and download Member-Only documents and content after login.
Website for IIBA International: www.iiba.org
Website for Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of IIBA (IIBA MSP): www.iibamsp.org
Phone for IIBA MSP: 651-348-9983